Benefits of a PHW in the Marina Industry
While the Phelps Honey Wagon was originally designed for use in campgrounds, there are many great benefits to owning a Phelps Honey Wagon for the marina industry as well. This product is not only easy for you to use, but it can also make your marina more profitable and keep your waters cleaner. Adding a pumping service may increase your business and make your current clients even more pleased with your business. Check out this great list of reasons why you should consider purchasing a new Phelps Honey Wagon.
- Keep your lake waters clean by providing a pumping service.
- Charge for this service and make more profit on the side.
- Pump your waste water from the boat holding tanks.
- Use the PHW specially designed adapter to hook into most boats.
- Be in charge of your own equipment.
- Have the pumping done when you need it to be done, on your schedule.
- Control costs by not having to outsource.
- Easily handle the durable and flexible hoses.
- Appreciate that it is practically clog proof.
- Know when the tank is full and empty – Polyethylene translucent round tank – no rust.
- Easily clean the tank – No square corners for waste to hang up in.
PHW 300G designed for Marinas
The PHW 300G is very mobile and easy to move wherever you need it. This wagon can be moved with a small truck or a tractor. The 300G comes with a Honda or Briggs & Stratton engine and can pump up to 60 gallons per minute and up to a 25 foot head. If you need a custom solution, we are more than willing to work with you to design something to fit your needs.